News and Highlights
UniPID News & Events
News on UniPID's FinCEAL Plus activities
- Spring curriculum of the UniPID Virtual Studies is posted on our website. It features the following courses:
- akshay khanna to visit Finnish universities. UniPID has invited the Indian social anthropoogist, lawyer, activist, theatre and development practitioner to participate in the Gender Studies Conference 2017. Read more at the UniPID website.
- New publication: ERAfrica Partnership booklet. UniPID staff took part in the writing of the publication, which highlights the projects funded from ERAfrica, showcasing the commitment of African and European countries to contribute to finding solutions to challenges that affect both regions. Read the booklet here.
- Rolling call for UniPID DocNet membership open! If you are a doctoral student dealing with development topics or themes, consider applying for DocNet membership. More information and application form can be found here.
News from partners and stakeholders
- FinCEAL Plus organizes a workshop in cooperation with SANBio/BioFISA II on 4 December 2017 14:00 to 17:00. The workshop focuses on Research and Innovation cooperation in Health and Nutrition. The event takes place at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Laivastokatu 22, Helsinki. Read more and register for the event by 27 November 2017 here.
- Kajsa's report from the FinCEAL Plus participation in the EU-CELAC Knowledge Week in El Salvador is live on our website. Read it here.
- FinCEAL Plus Partnership Support Instrument is open for applications. Funding is provided for researchers based in Finnish institutions for the purposes of building partnerships with researchers in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean. Check details here.
- FSDR Development Days 2018 Call for Papers is now open! Organized under the rubric The Politics of Sustainability: Re-thinking resources, values and justice, the event takes place February 15-16 2018 in Helsinki, Finland. Deadline for submissions is 30 November. Read the full call here.
- Invitation to apply for HELSUS membership. The new Helsinki Institute of Sustainability Science HELSUS has published a call for memberships. Read the call here, and apply here.