The MIP European Patent Reform Forum, will take place in both Munich
on 8 September 8 at The Charles Hotel and Paris
on 10 September at the Marriott Champs Élysées Hotel.
With the onset of European Patent Reform and the Unitary Patent Court fast approaching, it is now time to look at the specifics and make the last crucial adjustments to your portfolio strategies.
Join your peers from global corporations, public health, life sciences and, of course, leading legal experts to discuss the next steps and most recent updates on the European Patent Reform. Attend this seminal international event to:
- Understand and determine the success and adoption of the UPC
- Analyse the selection of judges of the UPC
- Discuss the implications of the court and renewal fees on your budget and strategies
- Assess the use of opposition proceedings and alternative IP strategies
- Join debate on opting out of existing European patents and plan a strategy
Currently registered delegates include:
Google France, Hewlett-Packard, Novartis, Sanofi, Nissan, Siemens, Intel, 3M, Nokia, Hermès International, Alcatel-Lucent, Technicolor, Reckitt Benckiser, European Patent Office, European Patent Institute, MANN+HUMMEL, INPI France, Telefónica Germany, AREVA, CNCPI, UK Intellectual Property Office and over 50 other national and multinational companies...
- FICPI members which are private practitioners, consultants and advisers, can register for €875 (a 20% discount).
- For in-house counsel, in-house patent counsel and corporate executives it will be free of charge.
To register your free place or secure your discounted rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote FICPI2015.
For more information visit www.managingip.com/eupatent15