Hi <<First Name>>,
April was a month of milestones for Webgility: we launched our first SaaS application with eCC Cloud and leaped into the eCommerce shipping space with our feature-packed stand-alone eCC Ship software. We also released v3.5 of eCC which brings several highly anticipated features including partial shipping, pick lists and much more.
We’ve always been fans of QuickBooks and as they’ve added new offerings, we’ve grown with them. eCC Cloud is a fully web-based software that integrates eCommerce with QuickBooks Online using the latest Intuit Anywhere Platform technology. eCC Ship on the other hand, enables our non-QuickBooks customers to take advantage of all the powerful shipping features in eCC with the flexibility of using whichever accounting software they prefer.
We’re thrilled to expand our products and our customer base while providing better services and increased support coverage with the help of our growing team. As always, please continue to provide your feedback in the Webgility Community.
I thank you sincerely for your business.
Founder and CEO
eCC Cloud Launch: QuickBooks Online Integration for eCommerce
April 20, 2012: We're happy to announce the launch of eCC Cloud, a QuickBooks Online integration software for eCommerce. eCC Cloud is a SaaS application that enables eCommerce merchants to integrate their online store with their QuickBooks Online account via the latest Intuit Anywhere platform. As a SaaS program, eCC Cloud is accessible on any web browsers at any time.
We couldn't have done this without our dedicated customers and partners. Over the past 4 months, Webgility has worked closely with the Intuit team to develop eCC on the Intuit Anywhere platform, Intuit's new Partner Platform that enables users to securely connect to their QuickBooks data from eCC Cloud. We've also worked with over 25 customers on the eCC Cloud Beta program, who have provided great feedback on the features and usability of eCC Cloud.
Here are highlights of eCC Cloud v1:
- From any web browser, log into eCC Cloud to connect your online store with QuickBooks Online company file
- With one click, download orders from your online store and post them to QuickBooks Online to create a sales receipt or invoice
- Configure eCC Cloud to map your orders, transactions, customers, products, etc. between your online store and QuickBooks Online
- Automatically transfer customer and product details from your online store to create new ones in QuickBooks Online
- Review order details and update billing and shipping address
- To view the complete feature list, click here
- eCC Cloud supports all versions of QuickBooks Online and over 20 shopping cart platform. For the complete compatibility list, click here
>> Watch a video overview of eCC Cloud
>> View eCC Cloud v1 release notes
>> Try it out for yourself, get a free 15 day trial of eCC
eCC Ship Launch: A Shipping Software for eCommerce
April 20, 2012: Throughout the years, we've had many requests from customers who want eCC but don't use QuickBooks. We're excited to announce our latest product, eCC Ship, a shipping software that integrates with your online store and shipping processors so you can automate your shipping and streamline your order management.
eCC Ship is a desktop application that works similar to the eCC shipping module. Simply download and install eCC Ship to your computer and securely connect it to your online store and shipping processors.
Ship faster with eCC Ship!
- Automatically download orders from your online store to eCC Ship to process shipping
- Process orders in advance and print shipping labels when you're ready to ship
- Generate shipping labels in bulk
- Perform partial and multi-package shipping
- Validate shipping address and compare shipping rates
- Review and edit order details
- Automatically post order updates with tracking IDs, carriers, etc. to your online store and notify customers of shipment
- To view the complete eCC Ship feature set, click here
- eCC Ship supports over 30 eCommerce platforms and major shipping processors, click here to view the compatibility list
>> View eCC Ship release notes
>> Try it out for yourself, get a free 15 day trial of eCC Ship
eCC v3.5 Release
April 20, 2012:The much anticipated eCC v3.5 is here! The latest version is packed with shipping and QuickBooks integration features, along with other enhancements, to help you expedite your order fulfillment and manage your accounting.
Here are some key feature highlights:
- QuickBooks integration:
- Record customer name in the Memo field of QuickBooks
- Match product SKU and name with the Customer field of QuickBooks POS
- Show QuickBooks item quantity when selecting items for a phone order
- BigCommerce: post gift wrap charges as a line time in QuickBooks
- Amazon: Reconcile refund amount from the item price section of the Amazon Settlement Report as a credit, check or deposit option in QuickBooks
- eBay: Ability to end an eBay item listing directly from eCC and have the option to record sales number as a PO number, QuickBooks transaction number, or in the QuickBooks Memo field
- Shipping integration:
- Perform partial shipping on orders and track the order at a shipment and item level
- Post partial shipping information to Magento and Ubercart
- Ability to customize pick lists
- Option to show or hide item price on packing slip
- Additoinal weight scale compatiblity: Stamps.com 5lb (Model 510), Stamps.com 25lb Inegrated Digital Scale (Model 2510), and DYMO (Model 40149)
- Added Shopp (WordPress eCommerce plugin) to the list of shopping cart compatibility
- For view the complete list of feature enhancement, visit eCC release notes
NOTE: eCC v3.5 is currently available for new customers only. The upgrade for existing eCC customers will be available within a few days.
>> Try eCC v3.5 for free for 15 days
>> Attend our upcoming webinar about eCC v3.5 on Wednesday, May 2nd at 10 to 11 a.m. PST. Register here
Magento Imagine eCommerce Conference Recap
April 23-25, 2012: Magento's second annual Imagine eCommerce conference at the M Resort in Las Vegas was a great opportunity for Magento partners, developers, customers, and team to network and share their Magento experience. Over 1,200 eCommerce people from 25 countries attended the 3 day event. The event kicked off with activities and parties for the Magento developers and partners. The conference offered a wide variety of sessions and keynotes presentations on eCommerce technology trends, best practices and strategies to growing your eCommerce business, and successful Magento case studies. Also highlighted was X.Commerce, a central platform for Magento, eBay and PayPal. Magento also announced the release of new versions of Magento CE and Enterprise editions.
It was a pleasure for Webgility, a Magento Industry partner, to be among the festivity and community. And as a sponsor, we also got to engage with many Magento customers and partners who were interested in our product suite: eCC, eCC Cloud, eCC Ship and eCC Mobile. Although Webgility is known as the leading QuickBooks integration provider for eCommerce, people were happy to see our latest product release, eCC Ship, which allows eCommerce merchant to automate their shipping process.
>>For more information about the conference, visit http://www.imagineecommerce.com
Conferences Webgility is Attending
April 30, 2012: This year, the gangs at Webgility is taking the eCC show on the road to a number of eCommerce and QuickBooks conferences! If you're planning to attend any of these shows, please swing by our booth to say "Hi". We'd love to meet you in person!
Conferences we're planning to attend:
- Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE): June 5-8, 2012 in Chicago, IL. IRCE is the world's largest eCommerce event, with over 8000 attendees, 575 exhibits and 175 eCommerce Thought Leader speakers. Webgility exhibited there last year, and we are excited to go again this year. Many of our partners will also there, including BigCommerce, Drupal Commerce, Magento, DYMO Endicia, FedEx, UPS and Stamps.com. For more information about the event, visit http://irce.internetretailer.com/2012/
- Scaling New Heights: June 17-20, 2012 in Nashville, TN. The Scaling New Heights conference is an advanced Intuit training conference that provides professional education and networking opportunities for QuickBooks consultants and QuickBooks technology providers. Webgility will be exhibiting there along with many of our partners, including Pinnacle Cart and Right Networks. In addition, Parag, Webgility Found and CEO, will be speaking at one of the sessions on eCommerce and its impact on accounting and finance. For more information about the event, visit http://www.scalingnewheights.com/about_the_conference.htm