Follow the Life—Prayer & Spiritual Practice
Spring Way of the Spirit Online Mini-Course
Dear <<First Name>>,
With those ol' Quakers, let's "follow the Life" in prayer and spiritual practice. The historic phrase invites attention to your unique inner signals of Divine presence and promptings. Any of us can grow in capacity to notice and respond to stirrings of Life within. This spring, you could:
A *new Way of the Spirit online mini-course will prompt personal exploration boosted by caring, respectful community. Experienced guest panelists will share on their own prayer and practice.
- Revitalize a relationship with God through experimentation with varieties of personal prayer, including prayer on behalf of others
- Ground ongoing efforts for peace and justice
- Engage a life-giving Quaker approach to the Bible
- Build equanimity for personal and societal upheaval
- Grow the soul and transform with the Spirit into who you may become
All are welcome—Quakers and others drawn to Quaker spirituality. Group size is limited to 14 for three highly participatory online sessions. Apply early to engage preparatory readings and the private online community. Details below.
In the Life and Hope of the Holy,
Director, Way of the Spirit