Dear <<First Name>>,
Soul nourishment can strengthen us when we need it most. This fall, Way of the Spirit Mini-Courses aim to fill and energize new participants to live Spirit-led.
Each Mini-Course includes three, half-day Saturdays of highly interactive and experiential online gatherings. Substantial servings of time-tested program themes remain accessible through pandemic, physical distancing, and social-political upheaval.
Because many are hungry for Quaker wisdom and practical tools to:
- Listen and hear God's guidance within
- Sort the Holy Spirit’s leading from other influences
- Grow in trust and courage
- Step out boldly as the Divine prompts
- Engage with encouraging, transformative, spiritual community
With all program offerings online now, we continue to marvel at the endless hospitality of the Holy One feeding and sustaining us.
Read more below. The metaphorical doors are open for you to join the feast or invite others.
In gratitude and hope,
Founder/Director, Way of the Spirit
Details and application online