MAYORAL CANDIDATES PRESENT THEIR TRANSIT PLANS
August Member Meeting, Tomorrow, 8/22
September Member Meeting, 9/26
Other invited candidates have yet to RSVP
AUGUST MEMBER MEETING DETAILS
Date: Monday August 22, 2011
Time: 6 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Location: Park Branch, SF Public Library
Address: 1833 Page St (at Cole)
Transit lines within one block: 71, 33, 43. Other nearby transit: N, 6, 21, 5.
Plan your trip: www.511.org
For more information, contact Rob Boden at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING SFTRU MEETINGS
Put them in your calendar now:
Rapid Transit Network Working Group, Mon, Sept 19, 6 - 7:30 p.m., Livable City office, 995 Market Street, Ste 1450.
September Member Meeting, Mon, Sept 26, Location TBA
Rapid Transit Network Working Group, Mon, October 17, 6 - 7:30 p.m., Livable City office, 995 Market Street, Ste 1450.
October Member Meeting, Mon, October 24, Location TBA
Rapid Transit Network Working Group, Mon, Nov 21, 6 - 7:30 p.m., Livable City office, 995 Market Street, Ste 1450.
2. Agenda Review and Approval
3. Mayoral Candidates Ting, Chiu, Avalos, Hall, Baum. Five minutes each to present transit plan, followed by questions from SFTRU members.
4. Report from Treasurer, Christina Castro
5. Letter of Support for SFMTA Project on 19th/Lincoln
6. Customer Experience on Muni / Customer Service
7. Proposal for Free Muni for All Kids
8. Report from Rapid Transit Network Working Group