Dear Friends of Alan Clements and World Dharma,
We hope this finds you well, thriving in your dharma, your love of life.
Please find below a list of items in this newsletter.
1. Wisdom of Mindfulness Mahasi Retreat, Yangon Burma Jan 17-29, 2017.
2. Wisdom of Mindfulness Retreat, Uki, NSW Australia May 29-June 4 2017.
3. Insight Meditation Forum of Vancouver, Sun's, Mon's and Wed's this Fall.
4. Day Long Insight Retreat in Vancouver Sunday December 4 from 10 am to 5 pm.
5. Spring 2017: A 7 Day Mindful Intelligence (MQ) Mind-Life Transformation Training.
6. Fall 2017: A 14 Day Silent Insight Meditation Mindfulness Immersion Retreat in BC.
7. Excerpt Buddhist Review Alan Clements in Conversation with Sayadaw U Pandita.
8. Forthcoming book and film, "Aung San Suu Kyi and Burma's Voices of Freedom."
9. Volunteer opportunities to work with us in publishing book with Sayadaw U Pandita.
10. Books online, A Future To Believe In, Instinct for Freedom and The Voice of Hope.
11. Alan is working with an audio engineer to produce a CD of short dhamma talks.
The World Dharma Team
(you are invited to join us with whatever service you wish to offer. namaste)
With good will for the entire cosmos, cultivate a limitless heart:
Above, below, & all around, unobstructed, without hostility or hate.
Sutta Nipāta 1.150