Just released - BRIEFING FOR FAMILIES
DOWNLOAD our just-released 24-page Briefing for Families.
You can also click HERE for 1-page Briefing Sheets on specific issues.
Topics covered include:
- what are the known health harms of marijuana?
- why is the referendum much more than just being able to ‘smoke a joint’?
- the problems with statements like “the war on drugs has failed” and “it’s a health issue, not a legal issue”
- what effect will legalisation have in the workplace, on road safety, with pregnant mums and young people, on family violence & child abuse, and will it really get rid of the ‘black market’ and gang involvement?
- is growing marijuana ‘green’?
- what’s the next step in this whole agenda?
Get past the ‘smokescreen’. These education resources will help you understand all the issues related to the upcoming referendum. Share them with friends and families.
If you would like copies of the Briefing for Families to distribute, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's just some examples of the issues covered....