Drumming Therapy Is a Powerful and Effective Way To Learn Valuable Coping Skills:
- Ability to focus inward as well as outward
- Develop self-awareness and self-esteem
- Mastery of breath and movement
- Ability to stay "on task"
- Improve listening skills
- Increase Frustration Tolerance
- Channel aggressive/destructive impulses into creative and positive activity
- Develop self-control, patience and cooperation
Group drumming brings people together in a non competitive space and becomes a vehicle that can empower the human spirit, realign the body's energy system, stimulate creativity, build community, foster team spirit, promote healing and enhance general wellbeing and quality of life.
Contact Us to discuss how we can help you bring the power of drumming and rhythm to you and your community.
The facilitation of group drumming requires sensitivity and awareness to the group dynamic - to the personalities of the group. A drumming facilitator influences the drum circle and can encourage and empower those who are timid and self-conscious about being heard. Become a Drum Therapy Facilitator!