"...I absolutely LOVED the training - perhaps the best and definitely the most nurturing training I have ever done!" see more testimonials
Its super exciting times! InRhythm is expanding & everyone wants to drum. 😃
Therefore we need to turn our focus in-house for the time being to build our crew so we can meet the growing demand across Australia.
This also means however that these will be our last public training weekends for the foreseeable future. If you've been thinking about it, now is the time!
A powerful & unique skill set to add to your mental wellness toolkit! It is also a profound weekend of self development & personal empowerment....
"The InRhythm facilitator training was such a memorable, positive and transformational experience (both professionally and personally)" Anna ~ School teacher (read more)
The training will equip you with the skills and resources to lead successful therapeutic drum and rhythm circles. The focus is on helping improve the mental health, wellbeing & quality of life for your participants.
No Experience Required
This training is designed for absolute beginners through to experienced facilitators. No musical ability is required. In a supportive and relaxed environment you'll have plenty of space to learn, practice and be inspired by others.
The methods used in this professional program are multi layered, a combination of discussion, reflection and hands-on practice will result in an introduction to:
• The art of running successful therapeutic rhythm programs
• The universal language of drum circle facilitation
• The basics of polyrhythm, body-percussion and African drumming (all that’s needed for ongoing sessions)
• Using the power of drumming circles to deliver analogies that address sensitive life issues, teamwork and group harmony
• The delivery of direct experience / presence meditations
• Running therapeutic programs using body percussion exclusively
• The practice of using non-verbal communication to facilitate group music sessions
• Methods for effectively managing group dynamics
• Composition and staging of successful group performances
Some Benefits of Drumming in a 'Safe Space'
• Regulates the Brain & Nervous System
• Releases stored tension
• Reduces patterns of anxiety & depression
• Improves social skills
• Builds community amongst participants
• Develops musicality & musical confidence
• Teaches the power of mindfulness & meditation
• Unveils the natural sense of wellbeing and joy
• Promotes creative expression
• Creates a safe space to explore social, emotional & group harmony issues
• Develops healthy & happy minds
• Helps make life FUN!
9.30am - 4.00pm over 2 days (12 hours training)
COST: $750 ($650 Early Bird - 3 months before program commences)