1) OUR TOP 10 LEED Projects â€“ includes buildings in New York and Atlanta* this year, see which ones by clicking here.
2) OUR TOP 5 Energy Star Projects â€“ includes buildings in New York and Atlanta* this year, see which ones by clicking here.
3) EXPANSION â€“ SIG has added a new location in Minneapolis, MN. This office is being headed up by Asa Posner, Senior Sustainability Consultant, LEED AP. Asa has worked on over 140 LEED Projects. He is also an expert trainer, providing classes for private companies and trade organizations all over the U.S. To learn more about our new office and the services we are offering up north please contact Asa at: email@example.com.
4) GROWTH â€“ We added a few key people in 2013 - marketing (Kathy, we are finally telling our story), training/business development (Rob, weâ€™ll be in a city near you soon), and LEED Quality Control (Alyson, near flawless LEED applications). SIG is continuing to grow and currently we have an opening for a Commissioning Agent at our Atlanta Headquarters, to learn the details, click here. Also, be on the lookout for an upcoming LEED internship.
5) TRAINING â€“ SIG continues to offer in-person and online LEED Exam Prep and Continuing Education classes. 2013 Training highlights include: 33 in-person classes taught in 12 different states from New York to Washington, and many points between. Our largest class this year was taught at BOMA Seattle by Jason Kiefer and Ashish Bagle. SIG trained many professionals through online classes offered through BOMA and AGC. If you would like to register for a class or need more information, please contact Rob Sarno, Director of Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) PHILANTHROPY â€“ SIG loves giving back and in 2013 we completed three events in our community, along with a donation to Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Atlanta. The first event was at Piedmont Park in midtown Atlanta, the second one at the Global Soap Project in Norcross, GA read more here. For the third one, we helped build a house in southwest Atlanta through Habitat for Humanity, see photos here.
7) GREENBUILD 2013 TAKEAWAYS â€“ 4 SIG team members attended Greenbuild in Philly this year. Read our latest blog to see what they had to say about it by clicking here.
8) SOCIAL - SIG is becoming more social, we are now telling our story through LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and blogs. If there is a â€œgreenâ€ topic you would like to see covered through our blogs or a question about LEED training please contact Kathy in Marketing at email@example.com.
By the way, we love it when you like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
9) YOU - Thank You! SIG came across a lot more â€œYouâ€™sâ€ in 2013, we continue to grow and working along side you we are following our vision of improving the built environment.
Happy New Year! - We wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014!
* SIG works on awesome LEED and Energy Star projects across the U.S., but this is how the votes were tallied this year.