|We believe that making great curriculum is just like making great software; that includes building, supporting, and updating. We have updated our curriculum every month for the last eight months and we are planning to continue this process for the near future. When we began the process of building, we built a world-class deployment system that now gives you all of the options you need. We set your version when you created your account. Read the steps below to change your version, or you can go to our, more in-depth, blog here.
- Log in to your teacher account on GG|interactive website.
- Select the “Products” tab on the right.
- Find the Blue “Change to” box and select the version you want.
- Do a Happy Dance!!
Benefits Of A Version System:
We've put a lot of thought into our versioning system. Here is why we did things the way we did - it is all about the benefits!
- Monthly updates - You always have access to our latest bug fixes and upgrades.
- Teacher Control - We do not force updates on your class. Teachers decide when to update.
- Access - Grab the latest version or go back to the old version. Every version is available.
- Students in Sync - Student and teacher versions always match.
- Seamless - Version management is transparent to the student. They have enough to deal with.
- Freedom to Fix - Versioning gives us more flexibility to fix things as quickly as possible.