S.T.E.M. Fair â€“ Last Day to Sign Up is Sunday, May 17!
The St. James' S.T.E.M. Fair will take place on May 21, 2015. Our non-competitive fair encourages students to showcase their knowledge and interests and to develop a deep, lifelong passion for science. We encourage every student to participate, but only fourth and sixth grade students are required to participate.
The registration deadline is Sunday, May 17.
Register online Â»
Poster boards are provided for free once students are registered.
Online information packet Â»
Safety and Restrictions
Parents of students participating in the S.T.E.M. Fair, please keep these safety precautions and restrictions in mind:
- Experiment must not harm any person or animal. Experiments that can cause bodily harm, involve toxic chemicals, and sharp dangerous objects are not allowed.
- We discourage bringing iPads or any expensive equipment as part of a project. St. James Episcopal School may not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Projects must be self contained and fit into the space in front of the science board. Students will not have access to an electrical outlet.
- Please be aware of food safety measures so that students with food allergies can be safe. Please keep in mind the following:
- Food must NOT CONTAIN NUTS
- All food must be properly labeled with potential allergens
- Please be mindful of known allergens: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean, shellfish, wheat, soybeans, latex.
If you have any questions please email Mr. Chitjian.