Bonjour <<First Name>>,
I hope you are doing well, and I would like to thank you again for your dedication to partner in this kingdom work.
This is a special update that I will be sending more frequently with updated prayer requests and information specifically for partners. I appreciate each of you and your support through going before our Father and giving generously.
Please join me in lifting up the following subjects:
* David and Melanie on our Senegal team have been feeling especially under attack recently (both have had dental issues, theft of a bag from a train in Paris, their children are struggling with too much homework in French from school). May God multiply their time and give them peace.
* Craig and Susanne on our Senegal team are awaiting breakthrough in their French language, especially in their speaking. Their childcare helper for Ryan will be returning to her home in Canada soon, and they are looking for someone to assist in taking care of Ryan with his limited mobility and daily routine. Pray for grace and joy in their lives.
* Greg and Debbie on our Senegal team have begun language school in Quebec, Canada. May they learn quickly and be encouraged by the community around them at their school, which is also a Bible school for French Canadian students.
* The leadership of EMI is considering how to be more global in our organization. May God grant them wisdom in how to proceed with setting up an international board and relationships especially among our Canada and UK offices.
* Connections with design professionals around Paris: God connected me with 3 French civil engineers and an architect! May these relationships continue to develop, providing opportunities to learn more about design and construction language in French. I'd love for some of the professionals I've met here in France to join on future EMI projects in Francophone countries. May God give me the words to communicate our mission and this opportunity well with them and others who I meet before leaving France.
* Preparations for my December 30 move to Dakar and finding a place to live in Senegal. I'm so grateful that my friend Nate from the US will be coming to help me with the move!
Thanks again for your commitment, and please let me know how I can be praying for you.
Grace and peace in Jesus,
You are receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in John & Céline Agee's work with Engineering Ministries International.
Unsubscribe <<Email Address>> from this list:
Our mailing address is:
Engineering Ministries International 130 E Kiowa Street Suite 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80903 USA
Update your profile: