The Workers’ Action Centre Presents
FREE Employment Standards Training
Monday May 25th, 2015, 1-4:30pm
Location: Training held at the WAC office at 720 Spadina, suite 223. (Spadina Subway Station)
Are you a front line worker delivering employment or settlement services to newcomers or people looking for employment?
Do you need resources and easy to understand information on basic workers and rights?
If you answered YES to the questions above then you will benefit from our training session.
What the training will give you:
You will receive FREE easy-to-use materials such as fact sheets, booklets and resources for both you and your clients.
- Important updates to Ontario’s Labour Laws: new provisions, new family leaves, new timelines
- Training on key areas of employment standards in Ontario
- Information to address issues in the labour market and violations faced by workers on the job
- Tools for clients to help deal with problems in the workplace
- Resources to make useful referrals for your clients
To register reply to this email sending your full name, organization and contact info OR for more information contact:
Karen Dick: firstname.lastname@example.org 416-531-0778 ext 225