Parenting Skills: DBT Workshop
This is a new workshop offered by the DBT Center of Marin. It isdesigned to help parents develop more effective communication with their teens and reduce tension at home. This approach is based on Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), as developed by Marsha Linehan, and is widely used to treat anxiety, depression, addiction, and self-harming behaviors.
Shelley Richardson, MFT and Nancie Jordan MFT, are the leaders of the group. They teach DBT skills to Adolescents and Adults in San Francisco and Marin.
Pricing (includes all materials for the group)
- This is a small group workshop
- When - Saturday, February 23, 2019, 12:00-5:00pm
- Where - DBT Center of Marin, 300 Tamal Plaza #220, Corte Madera, CA 94925
- One family member $250 per session
- Two members of a family may attend for a combined price of $350 per session
- Payments made out to DBT Center of Marin
- We accept payment made by credit card, check or cash
If interested please contact: Nancie Jordan, MFT - (415) 793-8364 or Shelley Richardson, MFT - (415) 505-6619