How would you like to serve?
In the next year, we are looking to mobilize our community in a new and fresh way. Even small investments of your unique gifts and experience can contribute significantly to the ministry and legacy of our church.
Our leadership would love to know where and how you are interested in contributing your unique abilities and experience.
- Does your heart beat fast for meeting the practical needs of others, for putting compassion into action?
- Are you interested in helping address the needs of our facilities and properties, either hands-on repairs and maintenance or helping us manage our rental profile, including working on new rental opportunities?
- Are you interested in contributing to our worship experience on Sunday mornings? Music, readings and creative elements? Greeting, serving communion and offering hospitality? We want to grow as a worshipping community.
- Would you be willing to open up your home just to share a meal?
- Do you have an interest or experience in finance that would make you a good fit for our finance team?
- What other interests do you have?
Take moment to email our Council directly (Council@fbcnewton.org) or Sean and John (Sean@fbcnewton.org, John@fbcnewton.org) with any thoughts or ideas you have about needs you see that you might be interested in contributing to. No obligations or commitments, we just want to get to know you better.