Hi <<First Name>>,
If “Who Stole My Bible?” is a question you’ve asked yourself recently or if you've found yourself looking at those who claim faith in God and wonder what Bible they are reading, you are not alone.
You might be among the Christians struggling to understand how many of your neighbors profess similar beliefs and ideologies, yet the way they are exercised in how they treat others, how they speak and act, and even how they vote seems so different.
Maybe you don’t follow Judeo-Christian teachings, but you are familiar with them and have noticed there is a lack of alignment in what they profess and what they practice.
Who Stole My Bible? is a call to action and guidebook for people of all faiths and perspectives to:
- Draw strength from the Bible as the story of a God who liberates people from all forms of tyranny and oppression.
- See that our spiritual growth is dependent on our participation in God’s plan to dismantle white supremacy, racism, misogyny, bigotry, and economic injustice.
- Recognize where tyranny exists today, what it looks like and how to counter it faithfully.
- Understand that we are never required to tolerate the abuses of human dignity, even if such abuses are the status quo.
- Find your voice in faithful resistance to tyranny.
This is the message that resonates throughout scripture—to seek out and lift up those who are the “least of these” so they do not suffer for the selfish pursuits of those who seek dominion over others. Jennifer is calling all believers to reevaluate what they are willing to tolerate and to take action against tyranny now … before it’s too late.