|Early Payment price available until July 2, 2021.
Core Energetics Introductory Workshop
with Laura Fafard, CCEP & Aidan Fisher, ACCEP.
Friday evening and Saturday
July 9-10, 2021
"Come live deep experiences, directly connected to spiritual teachings that are the essence of Core Energetics. "
Human beings are first and foremost relationship beings. Relationships are the most powerful spiritual tool. They are the vehicle created to take us and sustain us on our evolutionary journey. We are drawn to a deep sense of possible fulfilment from relationships, but they are also fraught with struggle, pain, confusion and hurt. Few of us have ever been taught how to be in relationship in a deeply conscious, spiritual and healthy way.
In this experiential workshop we will explore what it means to be in relationship, including:
- What are the stages of a relationship?
- What is at the root of attraction and how does this connect with relationships being at the center of a spiritual journey?
- How do we go from vibrant love and Eros in a relationship to stagnation and dysfunctionality? And how do we find our way back?
- Navigating relationship struggles
- The steps to creating healthy endings to our relationships
- And much more...
Who should participate?
For couples and singles of all COLOURS. Come with your partner(s) or come alone. If you want to deepen your experience of what it means to be in relationship in a BIG WAY, this workshop is for you.
You may have experience with Core Energetics or you may be new to the approach. This weekend is for anyone, at any point in their journey who is ready to take another big step in their personal evolution. Discover powerful energetic techniques that can open you to your life force and allow for discoveries that support transformation in your life.
**Special Offer: $50 off the Core / RA Summer Retreat in 2021
Beyond the reduced price for this introduction workshop, each participant will receive a credit of $50 towards participating in the Montreal Core Energetics / Radical Aliveness Summer Retreat in August of 2021.
COVID-19: Please note that we hope to create a safe environment for all participants. As such, we will be aware of the health system's advice regarding the most up to date recommendations related to COVID-19.
- Masks that cover the mouth and nose may be required according to the guidelines issued by the Quebec Ministry of Health.
- If Health Restrictions prevent us from offering this workshop in person, the workshop will be offered instead virtually using Zoom. Participants will have the option of joining the virtual workshop or receiving a full refund. Aidan has taught many programs, and lead many process groups virtually. They are powerful, touching and incredibly rich and rewarding.
If you have any questions, please call Aidan Fisher at (514) 609-5969.
Please note: There will be no refunds after Friday, July 2nd, 2021. Thank you very much for your understanding.
- Cost: $175 + taxes ($201.21).
- Pre-payment price: $150 + taxes ($172.46) if payed by July 2nd, 2021.
- NEW LOCATION: École de danse JiveStudio, 4475, boul. Saint-Laurent, suite 200, Montréal, H2W 1Z8
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Dates: Friday night (6:30-9:30 PM), and Saturday (10 AM - 5 PM), July 9-10, 2021.
- Entry interview required.
To reserve your spot in the workshop and book your entry interview, contact Aidan Fisher at (514) 609-5969 or via email at email@example.com .